In Celebration of the End of Procrastination

To celebrate the release of my poetry collection Poems from the River as a print edition, you can get a free copy of the Kindle edition from now until approximately 23:59PM (PST) Sunday, December 14, 2014.

GET YOUR FREE EBOOK >> UNITED STATES | WORLDWIDE

Poems from the River

Photo courtesy of the lovely and loving Megi of HappyNest In America

The print edition is now available for purchase directly from the publisher HERE.

It will be available for purchase at Amazon US in 3-5 days and from distributors worldwide in the days thereafter.

Thank you so much for your support. I truly hope you enjoy the poetry.

The Field

Photo courtesy of the lovely and loving Megi of HappyNest In America

This entry was posted in Books and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to In Celebration of the End of Procrastination

1. alesiablogs says:

So happy for you. I write random poetry on my blog. I actually seem to get the most hits when I do that. I will be getting your book! Alesia PS : My dog passed away today and he decided to write a poem on the blog tonight. He was so precious. thx again for your poetry.

• So sorry to hear about your dog. I, too, had a very special dog who passed away a couple years ago. Just now starting to get over it and thinking about finding another friend to hang out with.

Thank you for getting a copy of the book. I hope you enjoy it, alesiablogs.

2. awesome! congrats buddy!

3. crazy8 says:

Congratulations and thanks for the book. Can’t wait to read it on my kindle tonight :-)

4. Congratulations. Just downloaded to my kindle and looking forward to reading. I also tweeted so hopefully this may get you more readers also.

5. Yayo says:

Thank you so much! Looking forward…

6. chrissiepollock says:

Just downloaded it and look forward to reading it.

7. Wonderful! I wish you all the success in the world! :)

8. Pingback: News that stays news | M.C. Tuggle, Writer

9. Mike says:

Congratulations!

10. Jody says:

Just downloaded your book. Snowy, cold day up on my mountain – perfect for reading.