PASS HERE AND GO ON, YOU’RE ON THE ROAD TO HEAVEN

Jack Kerouac

Jack Kerouac

the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars

⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓

The Sea Trials of an Unfortunate Sailor

THE SEA TRIALS OF AN UNFORTUNATE SAILOR

Read the Reviews

Image | This entry was posted in Writing and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to PASS HERE AND GO ON, YOU’RE ON THE ROAD TO HEAVEN

1. Grace says:

Oh my gosh…sometime around 1980 i wrote that quote in a journal and its been a fovrite ever since. How fun to have it pop up in my feed :-)

2. Grace says:

Or favorite. Whichever. Lol

3. I love this! How appropriate and true.

4. Xo Xo says:

live with passion. madly in passion

5. The man’s a poet! Bless Jack K.

6. ruddapoet says:

Wow! This is a good quote to be read and forgotten

7. janetcate says:

I think the people for me are the ones who are searching and seeking to find truth, to find the more in life, I like to be around people who are birthing themselves anew every day and live their life in that way. I hope to spend the rest of my life hoping to grow, learn, change, evolve into greater consciousness while finding my fullest potential.

8. Robert Mitchell says:

Reblogged this on Robert Mitchell Jr. and commented:
    Kurt posts the coolest stuff.

9. Kerouac was an early hero to me. Thanks. Looking forward to reading you. ps. I am from southwestern PA too