This speech should be mandatory viewing by all Americans.

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Like it or not, President Obama will be remembered as one of America’s greatest presidents ever…

1. merrildsmith says:

Too many people have no knowledge about the Selma march and other events of the Civil Rights movement. I hope the anniversary and other events–and the recent movie–make them more aware of what happened and what still needs to be done.

• Concur. I also appreciate how he broadens the scope to include all who have struggled and suffered to make America a more perfect nation, while acknowledging we’ve yet a ways to go on our road to perfection.

2. Ditto from the Great White North (to go by this morning’s sighting of a fat red cardinal soon to be the Great Green North)

3. wscottling says:

Reblogged this on Willow's Corner and commented:
    This is a pretty awesome speech.

4. Berna says:

YES! I especially appreciated his use of Isaiah at the end . . . The whole thing sounded suspiciously American and Christian :)

5. nashthedon says:

Reblogged this on Nashthedon's Blog and commented:
    God bless for having Obamas back.

6. lwk2431 says:

“President Obama will be remembered as one of America’s greatest presidents ever…”

Yep, right up there with Jimmy Carter. Obama will be remembered, but I don’t think “great” will in the end be an adjective used most often.

7. Writergurlny says:

While I disagree with the President on many things, this I agree with.

8. Obama does so many amazing things. I think he’s been a great president overall.

9. I was there and I can definitely attest to the fact that his speech and the events this weekend were extraordinary!

10. avwalters says:

Reblogged this on tworockchronicles and commented:
    Important for everyone. What is Spring for, if not for the renewal of hope.

11. avwalters says:

Thank you. Important for everyone. What is Spring for, if not for the renewal of hope.

12. By the number of YouTube views on this speech, it shows what is important to the world. Hip Hop artists and small animals get more hits than our President’s great speech.

It’s a sad world we are living in, but our President is full of hope and with all that hope maybe it will spread.

Shine On

13. emma says:

I like it and I agree. This is one powerful speech, particularly the last six minutes or so. Well done, Mr. President.

14. emma says:

Reblogged this on In other words and commented:

15. Sad but true. This kind of pain has a half-life of many years but we are making progress.

16. realdelboy says:

Not only required viewing for Americans but everyone worldwide, I look with envy over at your president as he has convection and charisma that shines through when speaking, you will miss him when he has gone.

17. lwk2431 says:

Wonder what y’all think of the Obamas and Valerie Jarrett leaking the story about Hillary’s private email stunts? Lot of bad blood there. It is a vast left wing conspiracy. :)