I posted this about an hour ago on my personal facebook page and it seems to have hit a positive nerve (for the most part). I figured I might as well share it with a broader group of friends to see what you all think, as well.
What I like most about #Trump is that he…
– makes me feel smart
– makes me feel more appreciative of my chemo-crazy hair
– makes me feel much more humane and sensitive to others’ needs
– makes me laugh because he is such a dork
– is regarded negatively by 70% of our voting population
What I like least about Trump is that…
– unbelievably he seems to be the inevitable #Republican nominee and his popularity only seems to be growing within the party
– as president he would do more damage to us as a nation than even Dubya did, if that can even be imagined
– he’s so hard to look at with all that orange glow going on
Anyway… I especially like Trump because of the opportunities he provides for such fun spoofs of him such as this Game of Thrones version…
Regardless whether you like Trump or not, enjoy the video and keep having fun…
That’s all there is to it. You can view the associated Game of Thrones spoof video at my public facebook page; or, apparently there is a way you can follow my private face page without actually doing the friend request thing because, I didn’t realize this until now, but I have a few hundred followers and it seems to be they who have sparked all the shares and whatnot of the post.
It’s a bit frustrating to think that I have close to 12,000 followers of my public facebook page but I hardly reach any of them unless I pay Magic Mark Zuckerberg to promote my posts.
I guess you can say I have a love/hate relationship with facebook.
Meaning I love to hate it!