In addition to trying to shake out as many donation dollars as possible from you…
- I may discuss and further expand upon interesting comments you leave for me in reaction to on one of my Relating to Humans blog posts or pages.
- I may end each episode with a scrolling credit sequence of all recent submissions to the Relating to Humans open submissions feature with the title of the submission, the author or creator of the submission, and the website address of the author or creator of the submission.
- I may visit the websites of frequent visitors to my website to provide a “Website Review,” so to speak, of their sites during my shows.
- I may encourage you to submit questions you would like me to answer or a comment you would like me to respond to via the contact form of the VBLOG page that I may create which will then send them directly to IAMIRATE@OUTLOOK.COM.
- I may encourage you to send me, via the contact form of the VBLOG page that I may create which will then send them directly to IAMIRATE@OUTLOOK.COM, short video clips of you answering questions you would like someone, perhaps me, to ask you about your book or other project you are passionate about. I may then edit this short video clip to make it seem as if I am interviewing you during the show.
- I may in my next episode explain why I decided to endorse Trump for president.
Some of these promotional “devices” may definitely be employed; one of them may definitely not be.
I guess we’ll find out in the next episode – Saturday… ish.
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?