China will soon be replacing the [less-than-]United States as the world’s new Evil Overlord…
And will soon thereafter be usurped by the Evil Robots.
Anyway, speaking of Taxes and seeing how ‘Tis the Season of and all that… Did you know that, as Americans, we spend annually:
- $90Billion on beer;
- $80B on tobacco;
- $65B on soda;
- $32B on pizza;
- $26B on Big Macs (we spend more on junk food than on groceries, btw);
- $20B on movies;
- $13B on video games?
And yet, while we will pay nearly $4Trillion in federal taxes to fund our government, this year we will spend only:
- $82B on our Health and Human Services, which includes monies for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), National Institutes of Health (NIH), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Head Start, and other healing and caring programs needed to help us heal from and care for all the overspending done on beer, tobacco, soda, etc.;
- $50B on our U.S. Department of State;
- $19B on NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration and our Space Program;
- you get the picture, right?
If not, call me. We’ll talk…
Oh yeah, our Defense spending, which Trump thinks is far too low considering China’s evil ambitions to usurp us as the world’s Evil Overlord and whatnot, is only around $637B…
Anyway… Merry Taxes, Everybody!
Ho, ho, ho, cough, hack, spit!