Well, after a long, sometimes arduous, journey beginning way back in the summer of 2015, my vessel of a short film LEAVE – based upon my short story of the same name – has found its homeport at Amazon Prime and is now available to be viewed for free by all… provided you are either a U.S. or U.K. Prime subscriber. If not, then it will cost you a mere buck/pound or two to watch it.
This amazing short film is trending on youtube. I don’t always check to see what’s trending on youtube because usually there are only inane things I have no interest in; however, I may have to start checking more often if there is the chance that there is more quality art to discover such as this quality production.
Perhaps there is hope for humanity after all…
According to this article, which is a derivative of this article, which leans heavily on this study, creative people literally see the world differently than us lesser than creative types, as is illustrated by the following video…
Some of you may remember this similar titillating* exercise in awareness I shared in days past.
*The word “titillating” was added for clickbait purposes only; although, some may in fact be titillated by brain teasers. Who knows…
It’s not like you needed one, but today’s your day.
*Yeah, so what, I like adverbs and redundancies… what’s so irrational about that?
If you are a music lover, and I’m sure that you are, you really need to check out Symphoniacs.
Colin Stokes, one of the cellists with this amazing group of international virtuosos, is a family friend who graduated from the Baltimore School of Arts with my daughter (the same school Tupac and Jada Pinkett-Smith attended back in the day) and tutored my youngest son a bit on the cello.
You can hear some of my son’s cello work with his and his older brother’s band AELIOS.
ROCK ON AND SUPPORT INDEPENDENT ARTISTS!
I think Zeno’s singing of Rogue Star broke my recorder
Hey what’s up?!
We’re going to be promoting our first Reward Package on Friday. If you would like to help me help you then please consider donating to help me make a movie and I will help you promote your book or other project. Huh?
So… I’m not going to be posting much for the next few months so please submit your work to one of the Relating to Humans features so I can post it to the blog in stead of my rambles and blather.
Can ya dig?
Anyway, here is some music that will make your toes tap and ears wiggle.
I guarantee it.
In addition to trying to shake out as many donation dollars as possible from you…
- I may discuss and further expand upon interesting comments you leave for me in reaction to on one of my Relating to Humans blog posts or pages.
- I may end each episode with a scrolling credit sequence of all recent submissions to the Relating to Humans open submissions feature with the title of the submission, the author or creator of the submission, and the website address of the author or creator of the submission.
- I may visit the websites of frequent visitors to my website to provide a “Website Review,” so to speak, of their sites during my shows.
- I may encourage you to submit questions you would like me to answer or a comment you would like me to respond to via the contact form of the VBLOG page that I may create which will then send them directly to IAMIRATE@OUTLOOK.COM.
- I may encourage you to send me, via the contact form of the VBLOG page that I may create which will then send them directly to IAMIRATE@OUTLOOK.COM, short video clips of you answering questions you would like someone, perhaps me, to ask you about your book or other project you are passionate about. I may then edit this short video clip to make it seem as if I am interviewing you during the show.
- I may in my next episode explain why I decided to endorse Trump for president.
Some of these promotional “devices” may definitely be employed; one of them may definitely not be.
I guess we’ll find out in the next episode – Saturday… ish.
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?
It’s Easier To Ask Forgiveness Than It Is To Get Permission
and other interesting wit and wisdom attributed to the Admiral
You can view the unedited version here. (And while there, you might as well check out my few other vids, “Like” them, perhaps, and if you feel slightly daring, go ahead and subscribe to my channel.)
A Short Film of Suspense and Danger
Starring Aurelius & Zeno
Leashes? We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Leashes!
This speech should be mandatory viewing by all Americans.